Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6th, 2013




What a wonderful first couple of days we've had in preschool this week!










Before school resumed on Tuesday, we made sure to get our new and improved classrooms ready!  Below is my new pre-kindergarten room.




And here, to the left, is Ms. Suzie's 2 & 3-year-old room!












On our first day, we got to enjoy the new playground equipment in the Shark Tank for the first time!


















Then, in both classrooms, we busied ourselves by exploring and creating our first pieces of artwork...























...and taking our measurements.















Ms. Suzie also had each of her students create 1st Day handprint art. 

Here are my hands with ten fingers in all,
my first mark in school to hang on the wall.
As the years go by, I'll remember and say,
"My hands and I had a great first day!"










Meanwhile, in my class, we painted portraits.







"This is the ocean.  The waves make it mixed up."








This week we played with play-dough...


...and dyed noodles.













We participated in our first P.E. class...











...we played with our train set.





We have fun in preschool!








No comments:

Post a Comment