Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14th, 2014


Happy Valentines Day!!!  This morning, just for our viewing pleasure, a plane drew a heart in the sky as we walked in from recess.  Thank you, heart plane!



This week we visited our favorite place, the Grossmont Gardens Retirement Community.  We sang Valentines songs, worked on art crafts, and decorated cupcakes.  It was a wonderful time that has been cherished by the residents.  In fact, we plan on visiting for the 3rd time around Easter.

"Decorating the cupcakes was my favorite part!"


This week we also prepared for Valentines.

These are my hands. 
My hands will do
A thousand loving things with you
And you will remember
When I am tall
That once my hands
Were just this small.



On the 14th, we passed out our Valentines cards...

 ...we decorated cookies and had a Valentines party!



We all had fun!

We love preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment