Monday, September 3, 2018

September 3rd, 2018

Welcome to the 2018-19 school year!

Allow us to introduce ourselves!

My name is Ms. Sarah and I am thrilled to be co-teaching alongside Ms. Laura and Ms. Catherine this year!  I am a mother to three children, Abby, Rachel and Leonard, and I am entering my ninth year teaching at Sacred Heart.  I hold an Early Childhood Master Teacher credential with an emphasis in special needs education and a B.A. in liberal studies.  Currently, I am also finishing a second teaching credential in K-12th special needs education.  This truly is going to be a wonderful year and I can’t wait to get started!

From Ms. Laura:
Hola! I'm Ms. Laura and I'm really looking forward to starting a brand new school year with you all. This will be my third year at Sacred Heart and am excited to not only be working with Ms. Sarah and Ms. Catherine in KP2, but to also teaching Spanish to our class. I'm a mother to a 6 year old that I like to call Diego and am currently working on obtaining a B.A. in Human Development emphasizing in young children. I'm ready to learn and grow along with your children!

From Ms. Catherine:
Hi, my name is Catherine and I’m going into my third year as a preschool teacher.  I graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelors in Child and Family Development and am now in a certificate program for Early Childhood Transdisciplinary Education and Mental Health.  I love to be creative, active, and have fun with my students every day. I am looking forward to the start of this new school year to help progress these children further as well as learn some new things myself!

We've been getting the classroom all prepared for our new students.  We're just missing the actual students since it's far too calm and quiet in here.



We'll see you bright and early September 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment